Friday, October 21, 2011

i heart fall


Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus


I loved this wreath and wanted to make myself one. Hobby Lobby cooperated by having some Martha Stewart glitter on sale. It is very fine glitter, not what I would use with kids, but it has a really nice look, and I am not even a glitzy kind of person.

We have closed up shop on the garden and brought in the still green tomatoes. There are over 100 sitting in our window sills. We will see how many of them ripen.


I will be having a few parties here in the next few weeks and I wanted a little something to bring the autumn feel to our house. I had a few scraps of fall colors and bought a couple fat quarters to fill them out and made a little bunting for our fireplace.

I hope you are finding beauty around every corner this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment